Saturday, September 20, 2008

Travels

I just arrived in Addison, IL, a suburb of Chicago for a quick business trip. I'm happy to be at my old stomping grounds, but unfortunately, there just isn't enough time on this trip to drive downtown and hang out with friends. I'll be working all day on Sunday, departing Monday and then I fly to Detroit to catch a shuttle to Woodstock. I'm going home for 10 days! Yippee! I wish I could say I am taking a vacation but I'm not; my visa expires, requiring me to work from home in Canada. My new one starts October 1st.

I haven't had a trip home for this length of time in probably 4 years. It will be a nice change of pace and may help me relax before I close on my condo, which is October 10th. I just tried to check in on my kitties but the kittycam is already down. I miss my babies already! What made me miss them even more was seeing this really cute video, which I will share. Cats are so funny...


No comments: